This Christmas, buying a dune buggy for your child will be one memorable riding experience as your child grown older. Dung buggy are low level ride designed for kids of at least five years older who can control themselves as they ride. No formal knowledge required as a kid friendly toy, it’s basic to the core riding on a buggy. Even newbie’s won’t find it challenging on how to use it for their ride.
However, for your child to tap from the experience, you need to get him or her one. We can help you find a cheap and reliable kid buggy dune as we have rounded up a list of the best kid’s dune buggy for your consideration.
Best Kids Dune Buggy Comparison Table
Top 10 Best Kids Dune Buggy Reviews
1. Razor Dune Buggy[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B000VEWWF6″ key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
This razor dune buggy is common among riders as it withstand tough terrain with its 8 inch knobby tires. The buggy feature long lasting tabular frame made from steel material, floorboard diamond plate. With it bucket designed which is not too high from the ground level, your kid will sit comfortable while riding and also not tumble. The buck seat also features a shoulder strap for rider’s safety. The maximum weight the razor buggy can carry is 120 pound and it’s recommended for ages 8 and above.
- It uses battery and it can last for up to 40 minutes.
- Hand rear brake system.
- It comes with variable speed option.
- Thumb triggers acceleration control.
- Safety flag.
- Kids above 120 pounds can’t use dune buggy.
2. Razor Force Drifter Kart[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B002S143RK” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
The razor kart comes in original force ground level design making it unable to throw off your child during the ride and it is powered by electricity. The force drifter kart features different speeds level and with its chain driven motor, makes the kart to speed up to 12 miles in an hour. The acceleration trigger is designed on the handle where it can easily be trigger for the race and also the brake system for easy hand touch control. Safety is engineered into this kids drifter kart as the seat features protective belt straps.
- It can run up to 40 minutes per charge.
- Supports weight up to 140 pound.
- Feature rechargeable battery system.
- Aluminum front wheels with rubber tires.
- Slider rear wheels.
- Children above 140 pounds in weight should not ride on this kart.
3. MotoTec MT-GK-10 SandMan 49cc Go Kart[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B01CH6XYJ8″ key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
The state of the art rider is designed for both kids and adult use. So if you are adult that want to do a throwback to your younger days, the Mototec kart is here for you; I guess that’s funny. However, the kart is great for kids from 5 to 10 years. The Go kart is built rugged with front and rear bumpers making it unique from competitive brands. Features 8 inch standard knobby tires that can withstand sandy terrains and gallop as your child enjoy the ride on toy.
- It can speed up to 30 miles per hour.
- The seat is foldable and also comes with seat belt.
- It comes with axle vented rear disc brake system.
- Features EPA approved engine.
- Automatic centrifugal clutch that uses no chain.
- Non professional riders should not use high speed
4. Razor Ground Force Drifter Fury Ride-On[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B00SYKYAPO” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
The Fury Ride-On Toy from the razor company comes classic which will make your child feel pride as he or she ride on and all thanks will be to you for providing not just a dune buggy but also a class of street honor among their peers. Low to the ground designed, that means stability, no fears or worry of child tumbling off. Features rear wheels for tense neighborhood drifting, variable speed selection and can reach a speed of 12 miles per hour.
- Hand operated brake.
- Chain driven motor built.
- Thumb triggers acceleration control.
- Recommended for kids of eight years and more!
- 140 pound weight limit.
This ground razor drifter will surely give your child a wake spark, while not consider it for him.
5. Hauck Lightning Pedal Go-Kart – Race Green[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B0061N61GW” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
This 4 wheel pedal kart will allow your little one zoom around your outdoor while they enjoy themselves. Featuring sporty 3 point steering control and a rubber covered wheels. It also features a bucket seat that can be adjusted for custom sitting need. With its 8 ball bearing system makes the Hauck Go Kart for children to apply brakes easily. Children from 4 to 8 years can ride on it while it supports 70 lbs as the maximum weight.
6. EzyRoller Classic Ride On – Black with Orange Accessories[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B00DYWP8BM” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
This ride on toy is one of the popular toys for kids on most playgrounds. It comes in form of scooter with sit where the child can sit down for the thrill while sailing smoothly across the street and sidewalks. Not only will your kid 4 to 14 years ride with style but will ride in comfort as the Ezy Roller feature a comfortable seat that eliminate strain and pressure from the back during the riding adventure.
One unique feature, this friendly ride on toy doesn’t use pedal that require energy as the Roller Classic feature a foot bar that enable rider to move easy by alternating leg movement on the foot-bar. The foot bar is also extendable, making it ideal for growing kids to use for years. This kid riding toy should not be left for competitive brands as it provide cool riding adventure. However, kids above 150 pound shouldn’t ride on the EzyRoller Classic Ride On.
7. Go Kart ScooterX Sport Kart Go Cart 163cc 6.5hp[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B005ENFPTE” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
The scooterX Sport Kart is one of the best kart you can think for the ride for little ones. It is designed for both on or off road use, thanks to its huge 13 inch knobby tires and its two coil cover shock. For fast racing, the Go kart kid buggy can reach a distance of up to 40 miles per hours. However, this sport scooter is not for entry level or beginners, it’s recommended for ages 12 above as well. Other important information is provided below before you think of placing an order of it.
- Pull to start 6.5 HP OHV engine
- Centrifugal clutch
- Feature hand brake and throttle system.
- Butterfly steering wheels
- Weight limits 250lbs.
- Age limit 12 years and above.
- Not for beginners riders.
Price: $$+Speed: Not specifiedLoad: 150lbsWeight: 2.2 pounds Dimension: 18.5 x 16.3 x 5 inches
8. Ride On Toy Go Kart, Pedal Powered[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B076V95GXS” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
This Go kart provides easy ride for both boys and girls as it is designed without no gears or battery that needs to be charged. However, the Ride-On Toy Kart works by simply pedaling while the child is on the move for smooth and quiet ride. It feature a flat surface tires, this makes it possible for it to be use anywhere both indoor and outdoor cruise.
In addition, it comes with a seat with back suspension for a relax Go riding and as a pedal system, your child is safe as he or she can control the speed limit which is a good way to keep your child fit and active even while they play around. This toy can carry more than 50lbs weight, for kids above this look for another model that can take care of this.
9. Hauck Hauck Thunder II Go Kart, Orange[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B013FABFTG” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
The hauck thunder will thrill your little one with its exterior look, fit into urban side walk racing. The orange color kart features a custom bucket seat, this it can be adjusted to suit rider comfort and also good for multiple height kids. However, if you have two or more kids purchasing this kid buggy will eliminate the need and extra cost of buying a separate unit for them.
It comes to you with pedal where your child needs to apply less kick pressure for it to start moving and also equipped with rubber tires and ball style brake system for better gripping. With its responsive steering, riding on the hauck kart is strain free as your little one can navigate nuke and crannies without much hassle.
10 Berg Buddy Pedal Go Kart[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B004FTQ04C” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”fitnessrun-20″]
It constructed with coated tubular steel frame which offer the kart strength and also for durability. Feature a little high above ground level pneumatic tires with superior traction and also each wheels features sealed bearing that keeps the pedal kart system rolling effortless, this eliminate the need of lubing the wheels.
One unique feature is that it comes with a forward and reserves pedal system, this mean it can also move backward. Also included brake system and a bucket seat. For more details about the Berg buddy Go Kart, visit the link provided.